It may look like a fancy detail for most of people but for web editors and developers using custom themes will help to better differentiate browsers when doing multi-tasking or cross-browser QA.
My Chrome Theme
- Download the Google Chrome
Theme_MartinDubeNet.zipon your desktop,
- Unzip it,
- From your Google Chrome browser menu,
- Activate the new theme as any other Chrome Extensions and that’s it!
My Firefox Personnas
I’ve submit a set of OS based faded fox themes in Mozilla’s Personnas to help better differentiate my Firefox app from different OS when in bootstrap mode on Mac OS.
- Install the Personnas Plus add-on on your Firefox Extensions,
- Search for my personnas,
- Choose the one you prefer and simply click on the WEAR IT button to activate it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.